Every child has the right to education. To ensure this right schools have to be provided within the approach of every child.
RMSA is a centrally sponsored scheme to expand the learning opportunities of children at the secondary level in U.P.This scheme is being implemented by UPRMSA Society.This scheme is for universalization of access to and improvement of quality at the secondary and higher secondary stage in U.P. The purpose is to make good quality education available, accessible and affordable to all young children. It is a state level implementing agency to oversee guide and coordinate overall project implementation allocate funds, maintain project accounts coordinates procurement and monitor implementation.
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Objective
- To provide qualitative & affordable education to the children between 14-18
- To enhance the existing fundamental amenities in high and higher secondary schools.
- To bring every pass out of class viii especially all girl children under the purview of secondary education by instituting more High-schools and upgrading middle schools.
- To provide extensive infrastructural fatuities to every school in the state
- To procure adequate teaching and administrative staff to every school
- To provide hygienic atmosphere and basic amenities to all children specially girls and to transfer them into valuable human resource
- To make the learning effective joyful and meaningful by providing more infrastructures by way of buildings laboratories libraries, playgrounds and other basic amenities required
- To strengthen the exiting secondary schools. it is proposed to under teke repair renovation and construction of additional class rooms
- To ensure n effective & hlahned progress in the improvement of quality of education in U.P.
- To provide opportunities to secondary level students to complete & contribute to the world at large
- To develop life skills of students and enhance over all quality of life
- To ensure that no child is deprived of secondary education of satisfactory quality due to gender socio economics stales, disability or other barriers
The UPMSA Parishad the state level society was established on 27/1/2010 under the societies registration act for achieving the objectives of universalization of secondary education the RMSA is a state level implementing agency organized on three levels.
The official website of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan is http://rmsaup.com/school.aspx