- Ek Badnaam Aashram Season 4 Official Teaser Released on MX player
- Jigarbaaz to Saamana List of unreleased Bollywood movies of Akshay Kumar see complete list
- Umbrella Academy Season 3: Release date and Everything you need to know
- MultiVersus: Release Date, Platforms, Characters, and More
- UBI Recruitment 2021: Recruitment is going on for the post of Specialist Officer, you can apply till 7 January
- JSSC Recruitment 2022: Notice issued for the reinstatement of 285 Junior Engineers of the state, see important dates
- Railway Recruitment 2021: Jobs are for 12th pass in Railways, last date of application is near
- CTET Admit Card 2021: CTET exam admit card soon, direct link will be available here
- Railway Recruitment 2021: Notification issued for 1664 vacancies in Railways, apply for 8th pass
- SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021: Commission has released the answer key of the constable exam, you will be able to download like this
- The craze of sports increased in the era of Olympics, not only the player, you can also make this career
- Police Recruitment 2021: Job opportunity in Police Department for 10th pass, know details related to recruitment
- Parag Agarwal: How Parag climbed the stairs to become Twitter CEO from IIT Bombay
- SSC GD Constable 2021: SSC GD Constable exam over, know when the answer key can be released
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Job opportunity for 10th pass, recruitment notification issued for 275 posts
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer posts vacant, apply by January 15
- Railway Recruitment 2021: Job opportunity in Railways, candidates up to 42 years can apply
- UPSC NDA NA I 2022 Notification: UPSC NDA notification today, see important dates
- RSMSSB VDO Admit Card 2021: Rajasthan VDO exam admit card released, exam will be held from December 27
- CTET 2021: CTET exam will be held from tomorrow across the country, practice from previous year’s paper
- UGC NET Phase 3 2021: UGC NET Phase 3 exam dates released, admit card will be available here
- SBI Clerk Result 2021: SBI Clerk Recruitment Final Result Out, Download Here
- India Post Recruitment 2021: 10th pass recruitment in Bihar Postal Circle, salary up to 81 thousand
- SSC GD Constable 2021 Cutoff: Expert told, how much can be the cut-off score of the recruitment exam
Every child has the right to education. To ensure this right schools have to be provided within the approach of every child.
RMSA is a centrally sponsored scheme to expand the learning opportunities of children at the secondary level in U.P.This scheme is being implemented by UPRMSA Society.This scheme is for universalization of access to and improvement of quality at the secondary and higher secondary stage in U.P. The purpose is to make good quality education available, accessible and affordable to all young children. It is a state level implementing agency to oversee guide and coordinate overall project implementation allocate funds, maintain project accounts coordinates procurement and monitor implementation.
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Objective
- To provide qualitative & affordable education to the children between 14-18
- To enhance the existing fundamental amenities in high and higher secondary schools.
- To bring every pass out of class viii especially all girl children under the purview of secondary education by instituting more High-schools and upgrading middle schools.
- To provide extensive infrastructural fatuities to every school in the state
- To procure adequate teaching and administrative staff to every school
- To provide hygienic atmosphere and basic amenities to all children specially girls and to transfer them into valuable human resource
- To make the learning effective joyful and meaningful by providing more infrastructures by way of buildings laboratories libraries, playgrounds and other basic amenities required
- To strengthen the exiting secondary schools. it is proposed to under teke repair renovation and construction of additional class rooms
- To ensure n effective & hlahned progress in the improvement of quality of education in U.P.
- To provide opportunities to secondary level students to complete & contribute to the world at large
- To develop life skills of students and enhance over all quality of life
- To ensure that no child is deprived of secondary education of satisfactory quality due to gender socio economics stales, disability or other barriers
The UPMSA Parishad the state level society was established on 27/1/2010 under the societies registration act for achieving the objectives of universalization of secondary education the RMSA is a state level implementing agency organized on three levels.
The official website of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan is http://rmsaup.com/school.aspx